With RR email is fast approaching to become the best business-class email service in the world, there is a problem that has surfaced in Time Warner Email Login when accessed on Apple MacBook and Mac computers running on Mac OS X Mavericks.
Roadrunner email is one of the most widely used email services in the US. The email is basically offered to those who subscribe to Time Warner Email Login services. RR email can be easily set up and configured, as there are certain steps that one has to follow, and after that, he/she is ready to use RR email. Those steps are mentioned at the RR Email Login website.
Roadrunner email can work in any operating system and can be configured with any email app, given that the user has the right settings. Now, people who were accessing RR email on their Apple computers running on Mac OS X Mavericks are facing issues. They don’t know what the issue is, but they are not able to access their email account.
What is the problem with RR email when used on Mavericks OS?
Some RR email users have reported that some of the emails from their inbox were missing. They have got the notifications of those emails on their phones, but when they tried to access those emails, they couldn’t find those emails.
Unable to see emails properly on Mavericks OS
This is a common problem, which can be fixed by building the inbox again. If you have no idea as to how to build an inbox, then follow below mentioned steps:
- Start with opening your email account.
- Then, click the option named ‘Mailboxes’ after which, you need to select the option named ‘rebuild mailbox’.
- Now, you will be able to make a new mailbox with the right structure.
Unable to use email app in Mavericks
If you have configured RR email on the email app of your Mac computer, which is not working properly as of late, then here are the steps that you can follow:
- Restart your computer and disable the option that lets the OS reopen while logging on again.
- Once the computer starts, click ‘system preferences’ and then ‘web accounts’.
- Click on the first account that you see on the sidebar. After that, click remove followed by a delete.
- If you are using multiple email accounts, then remove each one of those accounts.
- At last, reactivate those accounts, which you can do by ticking the boxes corresponding to each of the accounts. Don’t forget to add your email ID and password.
Note: Be careful while making changes in the settings if the account is running on the POP server. Your emails will be deleted if you make any changes.
Getting blank mails in Mac OS X Mavericks
This problem can be solved by following below-mentioned steps:
- If you know where the ‘Finder’ option is, then click on it. After that, press and hold ‘down’ option, and while the ‘down’ button is pressed, click ‘Go’ followed by the ‘library’ option.
- Go to the ‘library/user/mail’ option in order to view your email accounts.
- Copy all the mailboxes of all email accounts to the desktop of your computer.
- Select your email and then click on the ‘continue’ option.
- Locate the mailbox followed by clicking ‘choose’ option.
By following the aforementioned procedure, you will be able to fix email issues arising in your RR email when accessed in Mac OS X Mavericks. If you need any help, then you can log onto Roadrunner email login and seek help from experts.