You can make use of your Kindle tablet to read emails as well. I think this is something that you didn’t know earlier, but now that you know this, I would like you to setup your email on the Kindle device. Today, we will be discussing the process of setting up Roadrunner email on Kindle e-reader, so if you are using this particular email, then this blog post will be a great help for you.
There are a few steps that you need to perform in the manner in which they have been given in the blog post, so don’t miss or change any step, or else, you won’t be able to setup RR com login mail.
- Start off by clicking on the ‘Start’ button that is given on the setup screen. If you find RR email in the list of existing email service providers, then choose that. It is to be noted that Kindle is not supporting MS Exchange on its platform as of now, so don’t try to set it up.
- Enter information pertinent to the email login in the next field that you see.
- In the next screen, you will be asked to enter some information such as your display name (the name that others will see after receiving your email). Choose and write a suitable display name so that you can easily be recognized by your contacts.
- Click on the inbox folder now in order to see the emails if there are any in your email account.
You can also setup your Roadrunner email manually, but there is a process for this as well. The 1st generation Kindle e-reader supports many email service providers, so you can have those set up on the Kindle device. These email service providers are; Hotmail, AOL, and Yahoo. If the email service provider that you want to add is not given in the automated setup list, then there is no need to worry, as you can set it up manually as well.
Here are a few things that you will be requiring. These are;
- Email ID and password, Username, POP3 and IMAP port numbers and another server-related If you don’t know this information, then you can go to link.
- If you are looking to filter emails according to date or any specific order, then you can do that by going to the top right corner of the screen and opening the drop-down menu. You are going to come across a number of messages from which, you can click on ‘Newest First’ option in order to read new emails.
- In case you want to flag any email, then there is a flag icon that you can click.
- If you wish to receive the latest emails first, then you need to refresh your RR com login mail by clicking on ‘sync’ button.
- To check out the additional folders in your account, you need to click on ‘menu’ icon and then, click on ‘folder’ option that is given on the screen.
How to compose an email on www RR com login mail?
- At the bottom of your Kindle screen, you are going to see an option to compose a new message.
- Start with writing the email and attach a file or files in the mail.
- You can attach images and videos as well, but make sure that the size of the attachment is not more than 20 MB.
This is the entire process of operating RR email on your Kindle device. If you come across any issue, then don’t forget, you have an email help and support to make a call to.