Have you owned a new Nokia 8.1 Android smartphone? If yes, then you will be pleased to know that it is one of the best smartphone ever developed by Nokia. If you are curious to configure your email on this smartphone, then keep reading the content of this page.
Roadrunner email service is believed to be the best email service which is powered by TWC communications. Time Warner Cable is an American company which was earlier purchased by Charter Communications. It is the largest Cable Company in the United States that provides high-speed communication and cable network to the users. Roadrunner email service is a complimentary service provided to all the TWC customers. To set up an account, the following conditions must be satisfied:
- An email address.
- Valid email account.
- Email app should be installed on the phone.
Apart from this, you need a proper internet connection on the device you are going to configure a mail.
- Launch email app on your Nokia phone and search for the ‘Email service provider’ in the list.
- If the name of the provider is not in the list, add it manually.
- Enter email address followed by Subscription ID of TWC.
- Click ‘Next’.
- You will be asked to set up an account under POP3 or IMAP.
- Click on one according to the choice or requirement.
- IMAP account type is required when you want to access the same account from multiple devices.
- Enter the password to authenticate the account. In case, you are going to login after quite a long time, then you may be taken to the password reset page. From here, reset your password and activate the account.
- Enter incoming mail server settings as well as outgoing server settings in the next couple of windows.
- For both the incoming as well as outgoing settings, you have to enter the complete email address along with domain name.
- Enter security details and address in the next drop-down menu.
- Tap ‘Auto-login’ from the home screen of the email app.
- Now, select the name you want to get displayed on the other person’s screen. With this name, the second person will recognize you.
- For security type, select ‘None’. This is the same for incoming and outgoing server settings.
- Tap ‘Take me to demo’. All the functions and ‘How to’ will be addressed in this link. If you want to know further about the particular point, then do google. Sending attachment with the mail can be easily learned through ‘Demo’ videos. This video covers all the major features and functions.