Are you using Amazon Kindle Fire and want to access the Roadrunner email on it? Well, for that, you need to set it up on the device. Here are the instructions for configuring RR email on Kindle Fire:
- The configuration of RR email begins with turning on Kindle Fire. Then, open the ‘Email Service Providers’ list to find the Roadrunner email.
- Type in all the necessary information in the RR email drop-down menu.
- Enter the name that you wish to get displayed on the recipient’s screen. It could be any name that you think would help the email receivers know that it’s the email from you.
- Open the ‘Inbox’ folder of your current account for checking new emails.
Manually configuring Roadrunner email
While many email services are automatically configured on Kindle Fire such as Google, AOL, Hotmail and so on, but RR com email is not one of them. You will have to configure it manually, and here is how you can do it:
- You will be needing your RR Login Email username, password and server information, which you will be entering in the box. You can find this information from the official www RR com login link.
- As the email account configures successfully, you can view the latest message on the screen.
- If you wish the read the latest message in the inbox folder, then go to ‘Filter’ option to filter the emails according to the date, which puts the latest email on the top of the page.
- You can also flag any message in your inbox if you want.
- Sync your RR email at regular intervals to receive the latest message in the inbox folder.
- To view the ‘Extra’ folder, go to the ‘Menu’ option and then, ‘Folder’ option in the drop-down menu.
Composing a new RR Email
- To do so, go to the bottom of the Kindle screen followed by searching for the ‘New Message’ option.
- Enter a new message in the space provided. If you wish to attach any media in the email, then you can certainly do that by clicking that ‘Paperclip’ icon and then, going to the location where the file is stored at.
- The maximum size of the attachable file is 20 MB, so make sure the file size is within this limit or else, the email won’t go through.
Downloading an attachment
Here is how you can download an attachment from your RR email opened on Kindle Fire Tablet:
- Tap ‘Download the entire message’ option.
- If you don’t wish to download the attachment on your Kindle, then you can open it in your email as well.
- If you have downloaded the file, then it will be saved in the ‘Gallery’ folder of your device. Go to the ‘Downloads’ folder from the gallery to access the file.
Creating additional account
To create an additional account on your Kindle Fire, you need to follow the same configuration steps using which, you have configured RR email on your Kindle. Go to the ‘Mail’ app followed by clicking the ‘Add account’ option.