Have you just bought a new Redmi phone? If yes, then I’m sure you must be all excited about it, as to what kind of features will be there on the phone and in how many ways you can use it. If you are also looking to use your smartphone to access your emails, then that is possible, as all you need to do is configure your email in the email app that is installed on the phone. In this case, we are talking about Roadrunner email.
Xiaomi Redmi is a Chinese based smartphone brand, which is quite popular in markets all over the world. Millions of people are using this amazing smartphone that comes with mind-blowing features and a very elegant design. Moreover, the price of this smartphone is quite less when compared to other smartphones with similar kind of features. Redmi is an Android-based smartphone in which people can install a wide range of apps according to their requirements.
There is a default email app as well that comes along with the smartphone, which can be used to configure personal/professional emails. Through this app, people can read, write and save their emails easily. Today, we will discuss the process of how to configure RR com email in Redmi’s email app on the smartphone.
You can follow these below-mentioned steps and configure your Roadrunner email account automatically:
- Start off with finding the email app on your smartphone. Once found, open the app. If you are opening the app for the very first time or haven’t set up your RR email account on the email app before, then you need to directly hop onto the fourth step. If you have configured the email account on the app before, then follow the steps starting from step 2.
- Tap ‘menu button’ followed by selecting ‘settings’ option.
- You will now have to tap an option named ‘add account’.
- There will be an option named ‘Roadrunner’ on the list, which you have to select in ‘add an account’ section.
- Add your Roadrunner email account details in the appropriate fields, and then, tap ‘next’.
- Now, you are going to see ‘email app’ configuring incoming and outgoing email server settings automatically.
- If you are looking to change ‘inbox checking frequency’ along with a few other options, then you can easily do that. After making all the changes, tap ‘done’ to finish the setup process.
With this, the process of setting up Roadrunner email on Redmi smartphone completes. In case, you come across any problem, let it be related to your email account details or any complication risen in the email app, then you can call at email helpline numbers to get those fixed. You will be given the most reliable support and that too in a matter of a few minutes.