Do you want to print any important message from the Roadrunner email configured on iPad Air? Well, the printing feature is available on all the latest models of iPad which eases you to print from anywhere on any device No matters if the printer supports Air Print feature or not.
What steps are to be implemented for printing email attachment or message from iPad Air?
- Open email app from the iPad Air.
- Select the message or attachment from the Roadrunner inbox folder that you want to print on a page.
- Click ‘Print’.
- When you select this command, you will be asked to select the printer. The printer can be wireless or support the ‘Air Print’ feature.
- Connect the printer to the same wireless network to which your iPad is connected. This is the case if you have a wireless printer.
- If you have an AirPrint supported printer, check the firmware of printer whether it support iPad Air or not.
- Select the number of copies you want to print for personal use. You can also select the type of printing you want like colored or grayscale.
- Select ‘Print’ from the bottom.
How to print without AirPrint?
In case your printer doesn’t support AirPrint, you can still print the documents through third-party apps available online which are supported by printer. You will find number of apps available online on different sources. Activate the app by entering the email address and code received in it. If the email address is not registered on the printer’s website, then first sign-up on the printer page.
Select ‘Email’ and login to the account after this. You can add as many numbers of accounts you want in the app and start maintaining from there itself. You can print the documents directly from the mail app without importing the contacts or accounts on iPad.
- Tap ‘Roadrunner email’ and select ‘Email body’ from the bottom of the page. If you want to change the layout, page range or the color option of the paper, then select it from here. Through ‘Copies’ option, you can select the number of copies for printing.
- After selecting the above-mentioned options, select ‘Print’ command and wait for few seconds. The files from the email will be directly transferred to the printer without any interference with iPad Air. All the pages are printed in the symmetrical order.