What Is TWC Email?
TWC or Time Warner Cable email is a special service from Time Warner Corporation, which allows users to access their emails even when they are on the move. TWC email is deemed as the most revered email service in the United States because of its large storage, intuitive interface, and user-friendly functionality. Despite being a reputed email service, it has shifted bases many times, which caused a bit of inconvenience to its users. Yet, the email has not lost its user base, but on the contrary, has garnered many more users in the last few years.
Difference Between TWC Email and Spectrum Email?
TWC email was the previous name of the service because now, it is used as Spectrum web mail. It wasn’t TWC mail as well from the start, but it all started with Roadrunner email, which got merged into Time Warner, resulting in TWC webmail. As the merger took place, the name was changed from the Twc RR email to the TWC email. Since 2012, the Roadrunner webmail was called TWC email, but then, another merger took place in 2016, resulting in the change of name and server. In 2016, the control of TWC e-mail was gained by Charter communications, resulting in the change of name from TWC email to Spectrum mail. This merger led to all the moving of all TWC Email accounts to Spectrum.
How Do I Log Into My TWC Email?
If you have signed up for an account on TWC email, then you can log into your Time Warner Cable Webmail account using the following steps:
- Turn on your computer, then open a web browser and then enter ‘https://www.spectrum.net/login/.
- If you try to access ‘www.RR.com’, then you are going to receive a message in which you will be asked to go to a new web address followed by seeing three links. You will then have to choose the most appropriate link from those three followed by clicking the ‘Continue’ button.
- Now, enter your username and password in the correct fields followed by clicking the ‘Login’ button.
Alternative Method For TWC Login or Time Warner Cable Login:
- On your computer, launch a web browser and enter ‘https://webmail.spectrum.net/mail/auth’.
- As the webpage opens, you will have to find the option to enter your username and password.
- You are going to see a different webpage than what you were expecting to see because it is a direct Spectrum webmail login for Twc Webmail Login.
- As you find the place to enter your username and password, enter the details to log in.
- After that, click the ‘Sign In’ button and you will see the TWC mail mailbox.
How To Reset TWC Email Password?
If you are not able to remember the password of your TWC mail, then you can do the following:
- On your computer, launch a web browser followed by entering ‘https://webmail.spectrum.net/mail/auth’ and then, scroll down the page.
- You need to find the ‘Forgot Password’ option, which you can find beneath the ‘Sign In’ option.
- Upon clicking the ‘Forgot Password’ option, you are going to see a new page with two options. You need to click the option that says, “I don’t know my email password’.
- Enter your TWC e-mail address and then, enter the ‘captcha’ verification.
- Click the ‘Submit’ option and then, wait until you receive the password reset email on your email account.
- Go through the on-screen instructions and implement the steps as provided in the email for resetting the password of your TWC email.
How to unlock old TWC Spectrum Login Account?
Your TWC Spectrum webmail account can become inactive if not used for 6 months. However, the email can remain activated until your TWC internet is active. You can easily reactivate your TWC email by signing into your email account. As you sign in, tap the ‘Email’ icon that you can find at the top of the webpage.
How to setup TWC Email Account using IMAP?
If you wish to set up a TWC mail account using IMAP and STMP server information, then here are the steps that you need to follow:
- On your computer or smartphone, launch the ‘Email’ program.
- Tap ‘Settings’ and then, ‘Manage Accounts’.
- Now, tap ‘Add an account’ and then, select ‘Other Account’ from the list of options you see on the screen.
- Enter your username and password in the appropriate fields.
Now, you need to enter the following server details:
|1. IMAP Server||mail.twc.com|
|2. Security Type||None|
|3. Port Number||143 (if insecure) and 993 (if secure).|
How To Contact TWC Email Support Providers?
While you can fix the majority of issues befalling TWC e-mail by following the aforementioned steps, but if your TWC email continues to be in a non-functional state, then you can call Charter email support number or Time Warner Cable Phone Number 1-833-267-6094 to get the best solution regarding TWC mail. You can also visit the company’s webpage as well, which happens to be https://www.spectrum.net/contact-us/.
In case, you can’t get the support providers on a phone call, then you can take help over live chat. To get in touch with TWC email support over live chat, click ‘Chat with us’ option beneath ‘Ask Spectrum’ heading.
You can also go through the ‘Frequently Asked Questions’ page to find out solutions to a wide range of issues related to TWC email. Here is the link to the frequently asked questions’ page https://www.spectrum.net/support/category/internet/.
If you are unable to perform TWC email sign in, then you can go to this page before making a phone call. https://www.spectrum.net/support/manage-account/spectrumnet-sign-help/.
The company has launched a smartphone app as well to assist users with email related issues. You can download the ‘My Spectrum’ app to fix all the email related problems. Follow this link https://www.spectrum.net/support/manage-account/my-spectrum-getting-started to get started with the Spectrum app.