With recent update in Microsoft outlook account, it has become possible to forward specific, all and some emails to the different mail address. You can easily receive all the messages on your Roadrunner mail account from outlook.com by implementing the simple steps mentioned here on this page. You must read it carefully. If you find any problem, you can contact Roadrunner mail support.
How to forward the outlook.com account messages to Roadrunner mail address?
- First of all, you have to configure the outlook mail on outlook.com.
- After this, go to the Gear icon from the login window.
- Here you will find the settings page. Click on ‘Personal mail and app settings’.
- Open ‘Mail’ and then ‘Forwarding’ category from the list of categories.
- Click on ‘Start forwarding’ option.
- Enter Roadrunner mail address in the next window to start receiving messages in it.
- If you want to keep the copy of the message in the outlook.com as well, then you can keep it by clicking on the option ‘Keep the original copy saved’
- Click to ‘Save’ your settings.
Steps to forward the mail to address other than Roadrunner mail
The steps to forward the mail to other email service providers like Yahoo, Gmail, Rediff, RCN, and Frontier are almost the same as that of forwarding to Roadrunner mail. If you are having trouble in forwarding, then check the settings of your email account. Sometimes, wrong port number or incoming and outgoing server address entries may lead to some error on the system.
- Follow on-screen instructions to add the mail address.
- Check the criteria and preferences in your outlook.com account.
- If you want to stop forwarding, then click on ‘Stop forwarding’ option.
- When you click on this option, you will no longer receive any new message.
- Click to ‘Save’ the settings.
How to forward specific mails on your address from outlook.com?
To forwarding particular mail or from particular email address, the criteria for the same must be satisfied on outlook.com then only you can add an email address for it.
- Open mail and click on ‘Settings’.
- Go to the ‘Automatic processing’ menu and check the rules for the inbox.
- Click to enter the name of the filter in the inbox folder.
- You can set any descriptive name for your filter.
- Check the criteria then select the emails that you need to forward to the desired email address. The conditions must be fulfilled by outlook.com
- Select the preference according to your choice.
- Tap on anyone out of the given options.
- You will be directed to next page, where you need to enter details related to the address on which you want to receive the mail.
- Enter email address and password of your Roadrunner mail account to authenticate the account.
- If you want to exclude any message or mail that matches the criteria, then follow the steps mentioned here as under:
- Click to add an exception.
- Select the particular thing.
- Select the condition.
- Now, you are requested to select the Sensitivity. If you want to make the messages private, then tap ‘Private’ from the list.
- Click ‘Save’.
This is all about the steps to forward the outlook mail to the Roadrunner mail. We hope you will get success after performing the steps.
For more information visit us: – Webmail Login Email Roadrunner and if you want issues Spectrum Email, Please contact Spectrum Login Email.