Good news for all those blackberry fans who were thinking that the company is no longer developing any new smartphone as per their requirement. Blackberry has now come up with all-new Android-powered smartphone named KEY2 which will cater to the demands of the smartphone users.
This smartphone has a 4.5 inches screen with dual cameras for proper focussing of image. This device is powered by QUALCOMM snapdragon processor which enhances the performance and quality of the product. You will find many amazing apps like WhatsApp, Facebook and even email on it. You can send an email to any person with a single click.
If you want to configure Roadrunner email on your KEY2 smartphone, then we are going to discuss steps in this post. All the steps are verified and tested by experts.
From last few days, we have been receiving messages from the users who have tried to configure the email on the new Blackberry phone but find error message on the screen. They don’t know as to why they are getting the error messages. If you are among those facing the same problem, then just follow the steps to troubleshoot it on your own.
- The entered information is incorrect. There might be some spelling mistake in the email address and password entered so, enter it carefully.
- Account inactive: If you have not signed into account from last 2 months, your account will automatically get blocked. To activate the account, you must send the request to the server.
- Incorrect entry of captcha. This is a common error which encounters if you enter the wrong captcha from the box. Refresh the box and try entering a new captcha.
- Authentication void or expired. To resolve this, change password and login again.
- No login due to age bar. If you are below 18 and accessing the account, then you will get the message on screen prevent you to read and open emails. Go to settings and change the current age from the given menu.
- Enable 2-step verification on Roadrunner email account.
Additional steps for troubleshooting
- Login to the account and click on ‘Drop-down’ menu to open settings.
- Click ‘Security’ followed by a password.
- Change login password.
- A server will generate the new password automatically. Set the same password from the blackberry phone as well.
- You will get a verification code on the smartphone, enter this code to verify the identity. After this select the type of security you want to set on your email account.
- Open a browser on KEY2 and enter Roadrunner.com.
- Click ‘Authentication type’ and enter a password.
- For the first time, you will receive OTP which needs to be entered in the space given on-screen.
- After step 8, you can start configuring rest of the email on KEY2 without any problem.
- Send a test mail to any other email account address.