In order to use your RR mail in the best possible way, you need to make sure that it is configured with an email client. If you don’t know what an email client is, then let me give you a couple of examples; Windows Live Mail and MS Outlook. These two are widely used email clients, which can be used to configure your webmail accounts including RR email. Check out the entire process of configuration in the next sections.
Are you using Roadrunner webmail for your day-to-day email needs? If yes, then I would like to know how you access your email account because there are two ways of accessing RR email, i.e., by using a webmail service and another by using an email client.
If you too are looking for a way to access your RR mail, then you can opt for one of the aforementioned ways. The most common way of accessing a business class email service like Roadrunner email is an email client like MS Outlook.
However, in order to access RR email on MS Outlook, you must figure out a way to set up the same on Outlook. That is the reason why we are here as we will be discussing the process of how to configure MS Outlook so that you are able to get all your RR mail on the platform.
Set up Roadrunner email on MS Outlook:
- Start with clicking the ‘File’ button in your MS Outlook followed by clicking ‘Add Account’, which you can find in the right pane. Then, you will have to click ‘Manually Configure Server Settings’ or ‘Additional Server Types’ because RR email login account requires manual configuration.
- Now, you need to select ‘Internet email’ as your account type. Enter your name and RR email login address in the first two boxes that you see.
- Now, click ‘Account Type’ drop-down list followed by selecting ‘POP3’. In the ‘incoming mail server’ field, you need to enter ‘pop-server.domain.rr.com’ and in the ‘outgoing mail server’, you need to enter ‘smtp-server.domain.rr.com’. In place of the word ‘domain’, you need to enter the abbreviation as shown in your email address.
- Enter your RR mail login username and password in the appropriate fields. After entering these details, you need to click the checkbox named ‘Remember Password’ in order to save your password.
- Now, you need to click ‘Next’ in order to verify the Roadrunner webmail settings as to whether those are properly configured or not. After that, click ‘Close’ and ‘Finish’ to complete adding RR mail to MS Outlook.
This was the process of configuring RR mail on MS Outlook. This is a pretty straightforward process, which you can do without taking anybody’s help, but if you need some assistance, then you can get in touch with Roadrunner technical support.
Also Read Twc related problems then click : – Twc Email Sign In.