We are going to suggest a few ways of troubleshooting email problem on iPad 2. If you are not being able to send or receive the email on your iPad 2, then no need to get disheartened. There is a solution to every silly problem even which you might not think off.
Not receiving email on iPad2?
- Check if you have logged into the account from multiple devices at a time. Logout of the account and login from iPad 2 only. This problem encounters mainly on POP3 account type. As discussed above, log out of the account from all devices and open the email on ipad2. The process may take some time, so be patient and change the account type from POP to IMAP type.
- Configure account on iPad directly instead of syncing with the computer.
- Connect your Ipad2 to the computer with the help of charging cable and launch iTunes app.
- Go to ‘Devices’ and click on ‘IPad2’.
- Go to ‘Info’.
- Uncheck the box which says, ‘Sync mail accounts’.
- Tap ‘Apply’.
- After the sync function, disconnect ipad2 from the computer.
- Go to ‘Settings’ from iPad and search for ‘Mail, contacts, and calendar’.
- Tap to ‘Add an account’. You will be asked to enter the details of your account like email address, settings, and port number. If you don’t find any settings, you can configure it manually by calling roadrunner email experts.
- Check if the problem is resolved or not.
- Restart iPad 2
- Restart your ipad2 by pressing the power button of iPad given on the side of the panel.
- Press the button for at least 5 seconds.
- You will find switch off option, click to power it off.
- Turn on the ipad2 and look for apple icon on the screen.
Not able to send messages from ipad2
- Turn on SMTP servers: Go to settings of your ipad2 and click on ‘Mail, contact’ section again.
- Select Roadrunner Webmail account.
- Open outgoing server settings of your email and click ‘SMTP’.
- Check whether the servers are enabled on the screen or not.
Sync the mail directly
- Connect your ipad2 to the computer with the help of USB cable and launch iTunes software on a computer.
- Then open device from ‘Devices’ list.
- Go to ‘More info’ section.
- Uncheck the box which says ‘Sync mail accounts’.
- Click to save changes.
- After the sync process is over, disconnect the iPad 2 from the computer.
- Add account manually on an apple device by reading the on-screen instructions. You will find the settings get automatically configured after entering the server details.
- Login to the account and check if you are able to send the message or not. If still not, then read the steps again and implement them carefully.
If you facing issues Twc Email, Please click Webmail Twc.