To enjoy the services of RR email on Google Pixel 2, you must first know how to set up the email in the right way. Today, you will be reading about this particular thing, so pay attention to the information that follows in the next sections.
Google Pixel 2 is a rising star in the field of smartphones. Since the launch of Google Pixel, there has been a significant rise in the number of customers. Seeing the popularity of Google Pixel, Google has launched Pixel 2 last year.
If you are using Google Pixel 2 and looking to configure RR email on it, then you can know all the details in the sections below. It is quite easy to set up Roadrunner Webmail on Google Pixel 2, as you just need to follow the steps given below:
- Download Roadrunner Webmail app from Google Play Store. Install the app on your phone and launch it.
- Now, enter your RR mail details in the right boxes followed by pressing ‘Next’.
- It’s time to select ‘POP3’.
- On the next page, you will be prompted to type in your RR email password, so enter the right password in the right box.
- You will now see the page where you need to enter ‘incoming server settings’, so you need to enter the following details in the right boxes.
- Username: Type in your full email address, [email protected]m. You need to enter the initials of the region you are residing in.
- Password: Enter the password for your RR email account.
- Server: You will have to add the server according to your location. For example, if you are living in New York, then you will have to enter ‘pop-server.nyc.rr.com’.
- Port: You need to enter ‘110’ in the port number.
- Security Type: You need to select ‘None’.
- After you add all the information, you will have to press ‘Next’.
- It’s time to enter information in ‘Outgoing server settings’.
- Server: ‘SMTP-server.nyc.rr.com, as you are residing in New York City.
- Port: Enter either ‘587’ or ‘25’.
- Security Type: None.
- Username: [email protected]. Change the name with your name and the location with your current location.
- Password: Enter the password for your RR mail account.
- You will have to tap ‘Next’ two times.
- You are now going to see a field, ‘Your Name’, where you need to enter your name. This name is what others will see when they receive emails from you.
- Tap ‘Next’ and with that, the process will finish.
Now, your RR email login account has been configured on your Google Pixel 2. If the email doesn’t work, i.e., no emails are being sent or received from and in your RR email, then you will have to change values in Incoming and Outgoing server.
In ‘Incoming Server’, you need to enter ‘pop-server.rr.com’ and in ‘Outgoing Server’, you need to enter ‘smtp-server.rr.com’. If you have changed the values, and still find that the email is not working normally, then you need to get in touch with RR email help and support facility.