RoadRunner webmail can be configured on Motorola Xyboard 10.1, but most people who are using this device don’t know how to do it. We are going to discuss the process of setting up www RR Com Login Mail on Motorola Xyboard 10.1, but there is one thing that we would like to ask all the users, i.e., while making this connection, make use of Wi-Fi connectivity instead of 3G network, as RoadRunner works better on Wi-Fi network.
Do you know that RR email login has many POP3 server names, which are based according to the location of the person? Now that you know about this, so you can easily determine POP3 server names from your RR mail ID. If your email ID is email@example.com, then you will find POP3 server to be pop-server.satx.rr.com. Whereas, the SMTP server is going to be smtp-server.satx.rr.com.
Let us take another example, if your email ID is firstname.lastname@example.org, then the POP3 server is going to be pop-server.ny.rr.com and SMTP server will be smtp-server.ny.rr.com. If you have checked the server addresses and they seem to be like the aforementioned ones, then you can expect the settings to work consistently on your Motorola Xyboard 10.1.
If you want to bookmark the webmail access for Time Warner Cable Email Login with the smartphone’s browser, then you just have to log onto www RR com/mail.
Now, comes the process to setup RR POP3 mail. Here are the steps that you will have to follow:
- Tap ‘apps’ from the home screen.
- Then, tap ‘settings’.
- Tap ‘accounts & sync’ followed by ‘add account’ and then, ‘email’.
- Now, enter your email ID in the ‘setup email’ screen.
- Once you add the email ID, enter your password.
- Now, tap ‘manual setup’.
- Tap ‘POP3’.
- Enter POP3 server, which will be like this; pop-server.ny.rr.com, where ny refers to New York. To search the www RR Com Login server name for your location, you will have to search the list that is given at the bottom of the frequently asked questions (FAQs).
- Enter ‘110’ in port and leave ‘security type’ as it is, i.e., ‘None’.
- To change ‘delete email from server’ option, tap on it and after that, tap ‘next’.
- In the outgoing SMTP server, enter smtp-server.ny.rr.com, where again, ny stands for New York. For checking RR server name for the location you are living in, search the list given at the bottom of the FAQ.
- Now, enter 587 in the port. You can also add ‘25’, if 587 doesn’t work.
- Don’t change security type. Make sure that ‘none’ is selected.
- There is no need to select ‘require sign-in’ option.
- Tap ‘next’, and then, you will have to customize email frequency.
- Tap ‘next’ again and now, enter a name for your account. But, this option is optional.
- Enter your name. If you want to know where this name is going to display, then it will display on the outgoing messages.
- Tap ‘done’.
If there is problem in doing TWC Login Email on Motorola Xyboard 10.1 after performing these steps, then you will have to take the help of professional help and support providers.