If you are onto this page, then you might be searching for a solution to setup Roadrunner Webmail on windows 10 OS based dell computer. We all know that emails services like Hotmail, Gmail and Yahoo are pre-installed in Windows 10 Dell computer but if you want to install 3rd party email service like Roadrunner or AT&T, then, there are certain steps that need to be followed in the same order.
Now, we are going to discuss steps to install RR email on Dell computer. You must read thoroughly and carefully.
- First of all, get the email address of the server from the email server page. You need to click on the server list.
- After this, go to the incoming settings page and enter the details according to what they ask.
- For outgoing mail settings, open the ‘Settings’ page and click on ‘Server address’.
Configuring mail on windows 10 mail app on Dell computer
- Open the mail app on your Dell computer. You can launch the mail from the Start menu and from the ‘Program’ menu. Under the program menu, you need to enter the email address under the apps section.
- From ‘Settings’, you will find a new menu appearing on screen.
- A pop-up menu will appear. Click to go to ‘Settings’.
- A list of programs will be displayed on the screen. You need to check the email name from the program list. Click on ‘+’ sign to add the new mail account.
- As soon as you enter the details, you will find a welcome message on the screen.
- If you want to add a POP3 account, then click to select ‘Account’ type. Enter the details in the ‘Advanced’ menu.
- A new window will appear. Go to ‘Preferences’ and select the settings of your choice.
- Enter personal information in the Roadrunner email account menu.
- Enter the name you want to get displayed on the screen. This name will be sent to the recipient’s address. It is required to set the name of the service provider different from other so as to remove any confusion.
- Enter username and password on next page. You will be taken to the email service provider page. From here, you can easily retrieve the messages and appointments that you have saved earlier in the inbox folder.
- Enter the incoming server address and information in the following box and outgoing settings in the field.
- After this, you can proceed further.
This is how you can configure the POP3 account on Dell computer. If you want to change the settings later on, you can easily do so by clicking on ‘Settings’ page. If you want to disable the SSL feature of your Roadrunner email account, you can do so by clicking on ‘Authentication type’.
Log in to the account again after changing the settings. If you find any problem, you can contact Roadrunner email support.
Next, a time when you launch the email app, you will find the Roadrunner email account on the top of the email screen. From here, you can directly login and start accessing the account.