Check out the easiest way of setting up Roadrunner email on Samsung Galaxy S10+. There are six easy steps in which you can set up the email, so just go through these steps and start receiving emails in your RR email configured on Samsung Galaxy S10+.
Mobile devices have provided the convenience of checking emails, exchanging messages or making video calls from anywhere. In this tutorial, we’ll teach you how to set up Road Runner Web Mail on Samsung Galaxy S10+, so you can stay up-to-date on new emails along with contacts, messages, and customers that are important to you and your business. Just have access to a stable connection to the internet (can be local or Wi-Fi).
Step 1: Set up Email on Samsung Galaxy S10+ Adding a New Account
Because Gmail is the default email client for Samsung Galaxy S10+, we’ll use it to set up our email account.
- Open Gmail and click the 3-bar icon next to Inbox.
- Then, click the downward pointing arrow next to the name of the e-mail account.
- Finally, click ‘Add Account’.
- The next screen will display various types of accounts that can be added. Let’s select ‘Other’.
- To complete this step, enter the email address that will be added to the mobile device.
- Then click Next.
Step 2: Choose the Email Submission Protocols
Learning how to set up email on Samsung Galaxy S10+ also involves choosing network protocols to send and receive messages.
In this case, we will have to choose between POP3 and IMAP send protocols. But what is the difference between them?
- POP3 – Download the mail from the server to the device. This means that if you delete the email from your mobile phone, the message ceases to exist. The message was downloaded from the server to the device, without having to recover it in case of loss.
- IMAP – This is best suited for those who want to use email on multiple devices. Emails are all saved on the server, and every connected device only needs to synchronize to receive the new messages.
We have used the IMAP protocol to configure RR email on Samsung Galaxy S10+.
Step 3: Enter the Server Input Settings
Now you need to enter the password of the email address we’re setting up on Android.
The next step is to enter the server input configuration data. This information varies according to the type of protocol chosen (POP3 or IMAP). More details can be found in the Email Accounts option
Since we chose the IMAP protocol, we must fill in the Server field with imap.mail.rr.com.
The e-mail client will perform the port settings automatically. However, if you are using another email client requesting the port number, check the image above with the Email Details to see which port is appropriate.
Step 4: Enter the Server Output Settings
Now it’s time to set up outgoing email. The process is similar to the previous step. Except that, this time, we will replace IMAP with SMTP. Orient yourself by the image below.
Click Next to continue.
Step 5: Email Synchronization Options
Now it’s time to set your email sync options. That means how long it will pull the new emails from the server. This setting is very personal. So, use the template that best fits your site’s need.
Step 6: Set the Email Account Name
This is the last step to getting email set up on Samsung Galaxy S10+. Set the account name, but make sure it makes sense because this account name will be visible to your contacts when they receive emails from your Roadrunner email account.
Knowing how to set up Roadrunner email on Samsung Galaxy S10+ gives you the freedom to access your account and messages from anywhere. No matter what platform you have, just have a stable connection to the internet that everything will be at your fingertips.
We hope that you’ll now also be able to access messages from the contacts, users, or customers you have on your site. Therefore, you do not let anyone in the hand, build a great relationship with them and still make your project grow on the internet.