Some smartphone users are thinking that Blackberries have now become the thing of past. To contradict this statement or to prove this wrong, Blackberry has recently launched android powered KEY2 smartphone with latest features to cater to the demands of customers.
All the Stalwart blackberry users need not worry as the QWERTY keyboard is still available in the market with intuitive typing and fingerprint reader built-in. It has 4.5 Inch display with dual cameras and many attractive built-in apps like email and WhatsApp. You can compose a message with a single click of your phone.
If you are looking to get the steps for configuring roadrunner webmail on KEY2 phone, then we are going to discuss the same on this post. We suggest you read each and every step carefully as a single step may lead to failure of setup.
You may come across different error messages on the screen while trying to configure email on it. To get rid of these errors, you must check the email address and password. If you find any difficulty, you can contact email experts. Don’t attempt to login with the wrong password again and again as this will block the email account for 24 hours.
While configuring the email account, if you come across any of the below-mentioned errors, you can follow the troubleshooting step given in the post.
- Information entered is incorrect. For this, check the username and password carefully.
- Roadrunner account inactive: This means you have not signed-in to the account from the last 4-5 months. To get rid of this problem, send unlock request to the server. The administrators will then activate the account.
- Incorrect entry of captcha. This is a common error as most of the users enter it wrong. Refresh it and enter new captcha appearing in the box.
- The Authentication is void or expired. To resolve this, change the password for login and try again.
- No login due to age limitation. If you are below 18 and want to access the Roadrunner account from blackberry phone, then change the age in the settings menu. Re-enter the age above 18.
- Enable 2 step verification on your Roadrunner email account.
- Login to the Roadrunner email account and click on ‘Settings’ from the left corner of the screen.
- Check ‘Security’ followed by ‘Password’.
- Change the password for login.
- You will find a new password automatically generated by the server. Set the same password for your Blackberry phone as well.
- Enter the verification mode while configuring the email on a smartphone. You can set ‘Password’ as a verification mode.
- Open a web browser on KEY2 and go to Roadrunner email link.
- Click to select the verification or authentication method.
- You will find an OTP sent on your mobile number.
- Enter the same OTP on web browser to verify the identity.
- Once the verification process gets over, you can now configure rest of settings on your Blackberry KEY2 phone.
- Send a test mail to any email other than a roadrunner email account.