Do you wish to remove Roadrunner webmail account permanently from PC and server? Well, we are putting together the simple and easy steps that will help you in removing your account from the server. RR email service is powered by Time Warner cable communications that provide high-speed internet access to U.S customers. TWC offers a complimentary mail to all the customers who have subscribed to any of their internet plans. You can create sub-accounts under single primary accounts which means if you have subscribed to an internet plan at home, then a family of four members can create individual accounts with the same subscription ID. However, if you are not satisfied with the services and features provided on the mail account, then you can permanently remove the account through the tips mentioned in the coming up passages.
After reading the steps, you don’t find any need to contact any other mail support team. You will be able to perform the steps on your own. When you perform this function, don’t forget to save all your important documents in the computer drive because once your account gets deleted, you won’t be able to fetch any data available in the inbox or any other folder.
- Open Roadrunner webmail account page from the computer browser. You can open the page on any browser.
- Enter the login username and password carefully.
- You have to enter the email address in the username field and the password in the password field.
- Sign-in to the account and click on the ‘Options’ given under ‘Gear icon’. You will find different settings under this menu.
- Click on ‘Backup’ data. The data stored in the folder will start syncing on the desktop. The backup may take some time depending on the type and size of the folder.
- Click to move to the next step.
- You will find a ‘Delete’ option in the last.
- Click to delete the account.
- Most probably, you are required to enter the username and password again to confirm the identity.
- When you click on ‘Delete an account’. Your account will go under review mode.
- You will be given 90 days of grace period during which you can change your decision. If you want to undo the action, then click on ‘Undo’ or call at RR email support number. The customer care executive will help you in the best possible way.
- If you want to continue with your decision, then enter one reason for deleting the mail.
- Click ‘next’.
- Your account will be removed from the server permanently after 90 days. The account access from the mobile and desktop will now get stopped and all the emails will stop receiving on the mail address.
If you have another mail account with an RR email service provider, then you can continue with that mail account. This is about the process to delete mail from the RR server and computer permanently. If you find any problem in implementing the steps, then feel free to call at Mail support number mentioned on the page. The technical customer care executives are available 24×7 for support and assistance. You can get your query resolved in some minutes after discussing with them in details. If you want Spectrum related issues Read this Spectrum Email Problems.