Are you facing problem in sending or receiving the emails on your Roadrunner email account? Well, with the help of ‘email setup wizard’ available in Incredimail. Incredimail is an email client program loaded with lots of amazing and advanced features. You can easily tailor your emailing experience by configuring according to your mood and preference. The steps to reconfigure the Roadrunner email using this email program are discussed here as under:
- Open ‘Tools’ menu and select your email account from the list. The list is shown blue in color.
- See the list of accounts added in the email program. If the email you are looking for is available in the list, delete and re-add it. If you don’t find the name in the list, click ‘Add’ and enter details of your email service provider.
- A select option which says, ‘Let me configure the settings myself’. It is mostly given in red color. In case, you don’t find such an option, you need to go to next step i: e, 4.
- Tap ‘Roadrunner’ given in red.
- Enter the username of your Roadrunner email account and password in the next field.
Note: The password you are going to enter must match with one of the email service providers. To end the setup press ‘Next’ followed by ‘OK’.
Now, you need to configure the Roadrunner email from Roadrunner website. Enter RR Com in the web browser and if you are facing problem in receiving or sending the messages, then adjust the settings accordingly.
- Click to open the Roadrunner website from the web browser of your computer. Enter the RR username and password to login to the account.
- Tap ‘Sign-in’.
- Go to email settings by clicking on the top right corner of the screen where ‘Gear icon’ is given. Here, you will find options other than settings as well. If no gear icon is available, click on the username and search for ‘Settings’ from there.
- Go to ‘POP/IMAP forwarding’ tab. Double-check ‘Enable POP for all mails’ generally marked in blue.
Note: If you want to enable the POP option for new messages only that are going to receive in future, then click ‘Enable POP for email that arrives from now onwards’.
- Tap ‘Save changes’ and close the browser window.
After performing the steps, if you are still facing the same problem then configure your email in new email client and verify the settings. For instructions related to another email client, you can click on the link given alongside each topic. There are also on-screen instructions given for each client program which you can check while configuring it.