People all over the world have used Windows Live Mail. It was the most popular email client once, and many people still use it for their day-to-day email-related tasks. Though it may not be as popular as it once used to be, that doesn’t mean the platform has gone obsolete. It is still very relevant and people are using it. Today, our discussion involves Windows Live Mail, as we will explain the process of how to receive emails on Windows Live Mail. If you are using an email, let’s say RR Email Login and want to create and configure it with Windows Live Mail using POP settings, then that is exactly what you are going to get in this post.
Windows Live Mail is now the default built-in messaging tool on Windows. It is a free, comprehensive, easy-to-use email software that can be used to log all types of accounts (POP3 accounts as well as webmail: Roadrunner, Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail).
- When you start Windows Live Mail, on the left menu, you will see a link “Add an e-mail account” in blue.
- Once you click on it, a window appears, with several empty fields. You just need to fill in the fields with your data. Do not forget to check the option “Manually configure settings …”
- After filling in the necessary boxes, click on “next”. The manual configuration window now appears in front of you. Again, simply fill in the fields as shown in the following image. Click on “next” once the data has been entered.
- After that, your account has been added to Windows Live Mail and you can send/receive your mails with this software.
- Windows Live Mail opens next to the inbox. You are asked to download the files. Click on “download” if you wish.
- The folders of your email account are repatriated in Windows Live Mail (inbox, sent items, etc…)
With that, the process of receiving an email with Windows Live Mail concludes and now, you can easily receive emails in your Roadrunner email account configured with Windows Live Mail. Should you encounter any problem, you can get in touch with RR email help and support facility for the best assistance.