Stationary is a word that is used to describe paper and other physical goods. Now it’s easy to create unique stationery by using your email client. For work or pleasure, stationary email can add spice to your email correspondence. Whether on Mac or Windows, it’s easy to make stationary email. Let’s delve into the details as to how to create stationary email on Mac or Windows computer.
Instructions for Mac
- Open messaging program.
- Find the Format menu at the top. Select Show Fonts and Show Colors. The font and color palettes display. Choose a font and a color from your stationary email text. As fun as it sounds, be discreet when choosing the fonts and colors you want your stationery to be readable.
- Set up the alignment of text and styles for your stationary email. Emulate a good style from another stop you’ve seen.
- Add logos or images using the Add Photos button.
- Select Save from the File menu at the top of the page. A window opens asking what you want to name your model. Choose a name for the Save fixed and a select box.
- Open Microsoft Outlook.
- Click on the Tools menu and select Options. The Options window opens. Click the Mail Format tab.
- Select HTML in the Compose This Message from the list of formats.
- Select Stationery Picker, and then click New.
- Enter a name for your stationery in the box provided and click Next. A window opens showing Choose how you want to create your stationery. If there is a file, you want to base your hover on, look here. If there is a file that you want to use as wallpaper, look here in the use of this file as a template box provided.
- Click Next. The window that opens allows you to create the look you want for your stationary email by adding fonts and colors to your text. Add colors and font styles and click Save.
- The next time you open the email, you will be able to choose your stationery from the Template menu.
There is nothing difficult about making stationary email, but you need to follow a process to make it happen. The exact process of creating stationery email for Mac as well as Windows has been explained in the tutorial, so you just need to follow the steps and understand the process.