To modify any settings on your Roadrunner email account, you need a proper internet connection on the desktop. If the connection is proper, then you can follow the steps mentioned in the post to access and manage your Roadrunner email account.
Do you want to access the RR Email Login from your Desktop, if yes, then do you know the steps for accessing it? If not then do check the content of this page. You will come to know the steps for managing and accessing the RR email from the desktop. With the help of Desktop email, you can change the theme, preferences and add or remove an email account from a primary email account.
What are Pre-requisites for accessing email from a desktop?
The first one is that you must have an email account on the Roadrunner email server. RR is powered by TWC communications which are one of the best company in terms of providing the fast speed internet and cable television. If you have subscribed to the internet service, then you will get free email subscription with it.
Browser and OS required
The latest version of the browser as well as OS in the device is preferred for the seamless emailing experience.
How to get into the mail?
- Open browser on the desktop.
- Go to RR Com and click ‘Login’.
- Enter the username and password.
- Start reading emails by clicking on the ‘Inbox’ folder.
How to log out of the account
- You will find the ‘My profile’ icon on the top right corner of the screen.
- Click on it to open the drop-down menu.
- You will find ‘Sign-out’ option in last.
- Click to sign-out of account.
In case you close the window directly without signing out of the account, the email will auto-sign-out as it is a part of company policy and privacy.
How to manage username and address?
To delete or add any new email address in the main email address, you have to go to ‘Preferences’> ‘Editing the account’.
How to add a new email address
- Login to the primary account with the existing login details.
- Click on ‘My profile’.
- Go to ‘Add a new email account’ section.
- Enter the relevant information in the respective boxes.
How to delete an account?
- Open settings from email screen and click on ‘Account’.
- Tap on the account you want to delete.
- If prompted, click ‘Yes’ to continue.
Email controls here refers to blocking or unblocking of email addresses. If you want to stop receiving messages from particular email address in the future or want to block unnecessary ads from the account, then you can do so from the ‘Email controls’ section.
How to access ‘Email control’?
- Go to ‘Admin’ page from the home page of your email account.
- Click on ‘My account’ followed by ‘Settings’.
- From there, over to ‘Username’ you want to control.
- If you want to open sub-menu, click on the ‘+’ button. An elaborated menu will be displayed on the screen.
This is all about the process of accessing Roadrunner email from the desktop. We hope you have understood all the steps.