Have you recently signed up on Roadrunner email? If yes, then you must be looking to get started with your email account in the most suitable way. So, this is exactly what we are going to discuss today because we believe if the start is right, then everything would be right. Without any further ado, let’s begin with explaining some of the crucial aspects of RR email.
Signing into your RR email
- For that, you need to go to mail.twc.com.
- Enter your RR email address along with the password.
- Choose your preferred language followed by clicking ‘Log in’ button.
- If you can’t remember your username and/or password, then click ‘forgot email address’ or ‘forgot password’. Or, you can refer to ‘retrieving your email username’ or ‘retrieve or reset your email password’ option as well. Retrieving options are explained in detail below:
Retrieving your email username:
- Go to ‘username retrieval tool’.
- Enter your 10-digit phone number.
- Answer the security verification question. Make sure to write the answer in the same pattern in which you have added the first time. Letters, which are in uppercase, need to be entered in uppercase and same for lowercase letters.
- You will now see your master account email address. Your username would be all the words before @ in your email address. If you wish to create a new password, then click ‘create password’ button.
- For info on how to retrieve your password, refer to ‘retrieving or resetting your RR email password’ below.
Resetting your RR email password
- Go to ‘password reset tool’.
- To reset the password for your RR email, you need to select ‘I know my email password and I want to change it’. When you select this option, you are going to be directed to account management where you can easily change the password for your RR Com email. To retrieve the password, you will have to select ‘I don’t know my email password’. You will be asked to type in your email address.
- So, enter your RR email address followed by clicking ‘submit’ button.
- If you haven’t used the password reset tool before, then you will be asked to enter your cable modem MAC address. Once you enter it, click ‘Submit’.
- You will also be asked to select a ‘security verification question’, which you need to provide an answer to as well.
- Click ‘reset password’ button, and you will see your password getting reset and displaying as a random 8-digit number.
- If you want to change the password, then go to ‘subscriber self-care’ page.
Getting emails in your RR email:
- For that, you will have to sign into your RR email portal.
- You will find all the emails in your inbox, with the most recent ones appearing at the top. You can also see your usage as well, which you can find at the top right of the inbox.
You can refresh inbox any time by clicking on ‘get mail’ button.