You will get this file attachment error code on the RR com login screen when the file which you are trying to attach to the message exceeds the permissible limits. The normal permissible limit for every email service for attachment is 20 to 25 Mb. If your file is exceeding this limit, then there are chances of getting the error. If you are using a Gmail, then you will get error code 8770 on screen.
When you attach any file type or image with the message which you wish to send to your friend or to the business person, then you will be given the limited space for uploading the file or image or any other document. In case the size increases, the message will start flashing on the screen.
However, there is a solution to every problem. You just need to follow the troubleshooting steps for RR login email which are discussed here in this blog post. After performing these steps, you will be able to send a message from your Time Warner Cable account successfully. The most common causes of this problem are; insufficient space in the outbox of the account and file size is exceeded beyond limits.
Steps for fixing the error from RR email login:
- Remove the message with an oversized attachment from the outbox folder: Delete the message having oversized attachment inside it. You can open this folder after signing onto your www RR com login.
- Compress the file size to below 25 Mb: For this, you need to go to your account settings and click on the ‘Compose’ link.
- Go to ‘Attach’ file option from the bottom of the screen.
- Select the file from the computer which you want to attach to the message. After selecting it, click on ‘Ok’ to upload it.
- The file will be attached after this. If you are getting an error at this time, then follow the next step.
- Check the browser: Another troubleshooting step to fix the problem is by checking the browser version and update it if available online. You can try sending a message from www RR com login mail by opening this link on another browser. If you are succeeded, then it means there is some problem with the proxy settings of your browser.
- If the problem is still the same, then check the proxy settings of another browser as well and then connect to RR email login.
- Check the internet connection on your computer whether it is working normally or not.
Contact our email support provider team: In case, you find that the problem of email attachment is still the same, then there is no need to create a panic, simply pick up the phone and call at our Email support number which is specifically provided for problem. Apart from this, if you are getting the problem in accessing the messages from your , then do contact us. We will surely help you and try to get you out of the situation. Call at a toll-free helpline number available 24/7.