Are you not being able to receive emails in your Outlook mail from your contacts who are using Roadrunner email account? This is one of those problems that has been experienced by many users. if you want to get a solution to this problem, then read on.
How to start getting emails from RR com login email account to your MS Outlook mail account?
Check your Junk Folder
- Using the right login credentials, sign into Outlook.com.
- Click on ‘Junk’, an option that you can find on the left pane.
- Check if the emails that you think were missing are in this folder or not.
- If you see any emails that you think should have been delivered to your inbox, then click the box given at the top of each email followed by clicking ‘Wait, it’s safe’.
Check your Blocked Sender List
- In the inbox of your Outlook mail, click ‘cog’ icon given at the upper right corner of the screen followed by selecting ‘More Email Settings’.
- Now, under the heading named ‘Preventing Junk Email’, you will have to click ‘Safe and Blocked Senders’.
- Click ‘Blocked Senders’.
- You will now see a list of all ‘Blocked Senders’, so select the name or domain that you want to receive emails from followed by clicking ‘Remove From List’.
Add an email address to ‘Safe Senders List’.
- Go to ‘Options’ menu in your Outlook email account followed by ‘Preventing Junk Email’. Under this section, click Safe and Blocked Senders’.
- Click ‘Safe Senders’.
- Enter your email address or domain that you wish to receive emails from in the text box. After that, click ‘Add to List’.
Check your Email Rules
- Go to ‘Options’ screen in your Outlook email, go to ‘Customizing Outlook’ and then, click ‘Rules for sorting new messages’.
- Perform any of the below-mentioned actions according to your requirement.
- Click the ‘Edit’ button given corresponding to the rule that you wish to edit.
- Select the rule that you wish to delete followed by clicking ‘Delete’.
Check your Junk Mail Settings
- Go to ‘Options’ screens in your MS Outlook mail and go to ‘Preventing Junk Email’ section, then click ‘Filters’ and ‘Reporting’.
- Under the option named ‘Choose a junk e-mail filter’, you need to select the level of protection you wish to have followed by clicking ‘Save’. If you have set the exclusive level, then the messages from senders that are not in your contacts or safe senders’ lists are going to be sent to the junk email folder.
Check your Reply-to Address
- Go to ‘Options’ screens in your Outlook email account, then under ‘Writing email’ section, click ‘Reply-to address’.
- Select ‘current email address’ radio button.
- Click ‘Save’.
Now, you will be able to receive emails from Roadrunner email account that you were missing before. If the issue doesn’t resolve even after following the aforementioned steps, then you need to get in touch with experts in order to find an accurate solution to this problem.