There is a number of settings which you can adjust or manage from the Roadrunner email account provided you must be login to the account because user authentication is required for every action.
It is quite necessary to have a login to the account before managing anything on it, without it nothing is possible. You might be wanting to know what you can maintain in your RR Mail Login account.
How to access the management page?
- Go to ‘Self-care’ option and select your language.
- Enter the login email and address.
- Click ‘Remember me’ once you have entered the details. After this, you don’t need to enter the details again and again.
- Enter the captcha image given on the screen as it is to confirm that you are not a robot.
- Click to login.
- If you are successfully log in, then it means the user credentials are right.
- If you find error message on the screen, then it means either the captcha entered is incorrect or the username or password is incorrect.
- After entering the information, click ‘Login’. If you failed to login for 3 consecutive times, then the account will be blocked for a temporary time period. You will have to wait for 24 hours.
- Once the settings get completed, you can log out of the management page by clicking the ‘Log out’ button.
How to create a new sub-user?
I.Log in to ‘Self-care’ again.
II.Click to create a sub-user which can be created under the main user. If the user limit has not reached, you can easily create a sub-user.
III.From the new user ID field, enter the new sub user name.
IV.Enter a first name and last name of sub-user.
V.Enter the password for sub-user, you can select any password ranging from numbers to characters.
VI.Enter the password again.
VII.Click to create a new user button, it will take some time, so nothing to worry.
How to check mailbox size?
You can check the mailbox size from the master account. This function is accessible from the master account users only.
- Go to ‘Settings’ from the inbox.
- Click ‘Manage mailbox account’ from the manage section.
- To check the quota for each mailbox, you can open the same section.
Configuring mailbox size
To set up the mailbox size, you need a master account with the help of which you can create as much size as you want.
Open ‘Settings’ followed by ‘Mailbox’ option.
I.Go to ‘Manage accounts’.
II.Select TWC Account from the list of addresses to change the account settings.
III.Update quota size in kb from the allocated field.
How to block and allow messages on Roadrunner email account?
a)From the email login screen, go to ‘Settings’.
b)Tap ‘Allow and block message’ option from the mailbox menu.
c)Click the ‘Advanced’ menu from block senders.
d)Enter the email address you want to block for the future. If you want to block an email account from a different email service provider, then click ‘Ok’.
e)You will be prompted for the action. Click to ‘Confirm’. You can either block or forward the email address as per your preference.