Roadrunner email is an incredible thing available on Android devices. With this mail service, you can easily connect with your friends, colleagues, and companions through the message and through live chat. During the conversation, if you encounter connectivity problem on RR mail, then this may disappoint you, but there is no need to get disappointed as we have bought the solution to the problem.
There is a number of users who have been facing this problem on their android device. On various online forms, they have complained that the connectivity issue on RR mail is infuriating them and affecting their whole business as most of their business is dependent on mail service. In today’s modern world, all the consumers are dependent on Android phones as they are getting almost all the apps on their device from where they are easily managing they’re financial as well as business related work. Time Warner Cable is the most popular brand in the US market has been used by more than 80% of people. So, we can imagine how pity situation it could be when their mail stopped functioning. It is important to get back to the mail experience as early as possible. The common cause of the mail not working issue is; poor or no connectivity.
So, the solution to this problem is being asked by so many users who are facing this problem. Another reason why people are getting the problem is selecting the wrong Account type on different devices. People are selecting IMAP account type but the preferred account type is POP3.
Some people have even tried to solve this problem on their own but no fruitful results have been achieved so far. Now, let’s start with the troubleshooting tips.
- From the main menu, go to ‘Add an account’. Here, you will find settings for your account, click to enter the information on the next page. The information varies according to the model of your device and the version of OS.
- Enter Email address in the username field. The email address must be complete in all aspects. It will be in the form [email protected] This includes the username, domain, and the country.
- Enter login password for your email account.
- You are now required to select POP3 or IMAP account type for your account.
- Enter the incoming mail address in the field. It will be in the form server.ny.rr.com.
- Enter port number according to the server used.
- For security option, you need to disable all security.
Now, it’s the time to change outgoing mail settings of your Roadrunner email account.
- Enter same server address in the outgoing mail server field as in incoming mail server except adding the term ‘Mobile’ before smtp.roadrunner.com
- Select port number 25.
- Disable ‘SSL’ option.
The steps which we have mentioned above on the page will help in fixing the connectivity problem of your email on the android device. If in case the problem is still existing, then contact Road Runner support team.
The team of experts is trained and well-experienced. They know tips and tricks for simple and complex glitches encountered on mail. So, you can talk to them freely without any hesitation.
If you facing issues Spectrum, then contact Spectrum Email Support.