Roadrunner email service powered by TWC communications is a famous email service in the U.S. People rely on this email service as they find this email service most suitable for catering to the business needs. If you have not created an account yet, then must try at least once and share your experience on the forum.
For creating a new account on RR Email service, you need a proper and valid subscription ID provided by Time Warner Communications. If you have subscribed to internet service or any other telecommunication service of Time Warner, then you will be provided with the option to set up complimentary email account on it. You and your family members can maintain individual accounts on TWC communications.
Check out the steps to create a new email account on Roadrunner email service
After creating an account, you will be able to send and receive the messages in your account as you do in other email services like Yahoo, Google, and Rediff.
How to register for an account?
To start with the process, first of all, enter your basic details like name, last name, phone number, and present location.
- Open RR Com or TWC.com from the web browser installed in your laptop or computer.
- Press ‘Enter’ and search for ‘Register yourself’ option.
- You will find the page opened on the screen where you need to enter some details as mentioned in the previous step.
- Enter a username of your choice followed by @RR.com
- The email servers will check for the availability of entered username. If it is available, you will find the green mark in front of it.
- Click to create an account.
- After this, you are now asked to set some questions for password reset or recovery in the future. The answers will be saved on the server. You must note them down in your personal diary for future use.
- Click ‘Continue’. The answers will get saved with the same reference ID.
- Close the setup window.
How to resolve the Roadrunner email account problem?
In case you are getting problem in accessing or creating an account on Roadrunner, the below-mentioned steps can be implemented.
- Check the internet connection on the device you are using for creating an account.
- Check all the outgoing and incoming server settings properly.
- Clear browser cache and cookie from a web browser by tapping into settings of the email account.
- Sign-out of the account from all the devices.
- Enable IMAP or POP3 settings on your device.
How to configure email settings of Roadrunner email account?
To start using an email account, the settings must be properly implemented or installed. If the settings are misconfigured, you will find an error message on the screen. The correct email settings are:
Name Your username.
Email: Email address of your RR account.
POP server address: Pop.server.RR.net
Port number: Incoming port number is 995
SMTP outbound: SMTP.server.RR.net
Port number: 495
SSL required: Yes.
Authentication type: Password. It is always suggested to use ‘Password type’ for ‘Authentication’.