At times, you want to refer to a portion of an entire message in a new message to multiple recipients. But, you couldn’t do that because when you select a particular portion of an email message, then it selects the entire message instead. This could be very annoying, as you are just looking to select a particular section of the message, which you want to forward to one or more of your other contacts.
However, there is a unique copy-paste function in Windows, which makes it easy for users to select a particular section of the message and send it to other contacts.
With the copy-paste function in Windows, you can move the original message text to your new email easily. You can also use the feature from the front that is included in most email clients and web-based email services. The functionality of the front allows you to push along an email message as you receive new recipients. If you want to know how this feature works and what you need for it, follow below-mentioned instructions:
- Open one of your email clients, such as Outlook, Windows Mail, or Apple Mail. Or, if you are using a web-based email service, launch a browser and sign in to your email account.
- Find and open the email message that you want to copy. Highlight the entire message or the part that you wish to use by pressing and dragging the left mouse button over the text. Then, you release the button and right-click to see multiple options, out of which, you need to select ‘Copy’.
- Open a new email message. Many email clients and some webmail services have a button in the toolbar that creates a new message.
- Right-click in the body of the new email. Scroll down and click on “Paste”. You can add additional text to the new message if necessary.
- Enter the email addresses of the people to whom you want to send the message in the “A”. field and type a subject line in the Subject field
- Press the “Send” button.
The process works even you have configured a business email with your email client, let’s say Roadrunner email. There won’t be any change in the process at all. However, if you are unable to copy and paste a certain portion of the message or find problems in sending the new email, then you can take help from RR email support providers. They will assist you with both the problems in the most suitable manner.For More Information go to:- Time Warner Cable Email Login