Apple has recently launched 3 new models in the digital market. In these 3 models, Apple has added latest functionalities and features that will certainly lure the customers. Now, you might be curious to know the steps to setup Roadrunner mail on new iPhone XR model. We know some of our readers are business persons so they might be willing to set up business mail on new iPhone XR. Keeping their interest in mind, we are now going to share step by step instructions to setup mail on it.
For your information, we want to mention here that the iPhone XR model is available for pre-order online. You can book it online before its actual launch. Now, after receiving the box, unpack it and power it on. Right after this, to setup your personal mail, you need to go through the below-mentioned steps. After reading the steps, you will be able to set up the mail on your own.
- Unlock phone by entering the phone PIN and click to open ‘Settings’.
- Go to ‘Mail, calendars and contacts’ section.
- Here, you will find ‘Add an account’ section.
- Click on it and select the mail service provider. If you find Roadrunner in the list, then click on it otherwise tap on ‘others’.
- You will find ‘Type’ of account option to proceed further.
- Enter username and password on the next page followed by ‘Next’ option.
- Enter a short description of the mail. You can enter any phrase of your choice.
- Click ‘Next’, you will now enter into ‘Settings’ menu. Enter all the incoming as well as outgoing server details in the given field.
- Don’t forget to check the incoming as well as the outgoing port number and security settings from Roadrunner comlink. Any incorrect entry in any field may result in setup failure. You will find an error message for the same on the screen.
- Now, you are required to select the SSL certificate for your Roadrunner mail account. Disable SSL for your account from the phone. If you are unable to change the settings of your SSL certificate, then go to Help and support link from RR.com and enter your query in the support form.
- When all the settings and details will be verified by the servers for your account, then you will find a ‘Successful’ message on the XR screen. You can check all the details related to your account from the screen. If you want to copy or save any information for future use, then you can do so otherwise, close the window by sliding to the left or right of the screen. If you want to change any settings or preferences in the future, then go to ‘Mail’ followed by ‘Settings’ on the top right corner. Don’t forget to save the settings once configured.
This is all about the mail setup process for your new iPhone XR model. We hope the steps mentioned above will certainly help you in configuring the mail without any problem. If still having any problem, then feel free to contact mail support team. The technical support executives are available 24×7 for assistance.