Do you want to block unwanted or unnecessary email addresses from your RR com login account? If yes, then proceed with the below-mentioned steps explained today in this guide. You have to perform the steps in the same order as discussed in this post. After implementing these steps you will be able to block email addresses on RR email login.
The renowned telecommunication company, Time Warner cable Provides free email account to the users who subscribe to the internet service of this company. This is a predefined process and doesn’t require special permission from the cable provider. All you need to do is; just register yourself on the email ID with the given provider number. One of the amazing features that you love to enjoy on your email account is the customized email privacy settings.
Apart from this, there are various settings that provide you with the ease to block unwanted emails and addresses on your RR com login mail. There are some promotional mails and messages which are none of your business. You simply need to block those email addresses so as to prevent them receiving further. The sender will not able to send the messages to the account anymore and you will not get disturbed with the unwanted email addresses.
Now, we are going to discuss the steps to block unwanted email addresses from your account.
- The very first and the foremost step is to log into the official RR login email
- Open the ‘Mail’ option from the Toolbar menu.
- Enter the correct username and password in the next fields displayed on the screen.
- You will be prompted to select the preferred language on your account. Choose according to your choice.
- Now, you are required to log in to the TimeWarner email login
- Go to settings after login to the account and scroll down to select ‘Customize email box’ option. You will find ‘Block and allow email messages’ option there. Click on it.
- Tap on the option which says, ‘Advanced block senders’. Now, go to www RR com login mail option to check blocking.
- Select the email address from the list of accounts you want to block or from whom you want to stop receiving messages further.
- Now scroll down to find the option which says, ‘delete mail from unwanted senders’. Checkmark the box given next to this option. Click on ‘Blocked email actions’ menu.
- Click ‘OK’ to complete the process. You can now log out of the account and go to the www RR com login page again to check whether the settings are applied or not.
So, in this way you can block unwanted email addresses from your Roadrunner email account. If you are still receiving any messages from the blocked contacts, then you need to talk to the experts who have a thorough knowledge of it. Call at our Toll-free number and start taking assistance from out talented and dedicated experts. You can visit link if you want to check the space quota or other email settings of your account.