As we know, the current society people don’t have time to have a real face time conversation with the fellow-being. Hence, the trend of emails which are the virtual messages sent to the mates is on the rise.
Sometimes, we end up creating two-three email accounts (one for official use, another for our live expenses details such as credit card or insurance policies, and a few others for the rest of the things) and, then we are unable to access them all at a time. Worry not; we are presenting you a solution to this by accessing your two mail accounts Viz; Roadrunner and Outlook at the same time.
To know how to follow the below-mentioned steps:
Before we begin with the steps, you are suggested to keep your Roadrunner account email details handy.
- Open your browser and open your Outlook mail. Then open the filegroup by clicking ‘File’.
- Go to ‘Account settings’ in the information group followed by ‘Account Settings’ in the drop-down menu.
- Now, Click ‘New’ to add a New Account.
- Click on ‘Manual Setup’ or ‘Additional Server types’ by marking on the box corresponding to these options, followed by ‘Next’. It is advised to take the Manual setup option as it is better to enter Roadrunner Email information on your own rather letting Outlook figure it.
- After this click ‘Pop’ or ‘IMAP’ and then ‘Next’. Now, by selecting IMAP, you are allowing your Roadrunner server to retrieve its mails on this platform. Once you have successfully retrieved all the emails through IMAP, you can access your Road Runner mails on multiple devices. There would be copies of the messages that you will receive on Outlook and the original mail will be kept in your Roadrunner account. This means that you can access your mails through outlook as well as by login to the Roadrunner webpage.
- Now, enter the name, which you want to be seen by recipients.
- Enter your Roadrunner Email address fully in the provided field.
- Click on ‘Account type’ and select ‘IMAP’. Now, enter ‘mail.twc.com’ in the fields Incoming Mail Server and Outgoing Mail Server.
- Now, under the Login information look for the option ‘User Name’ in which you have to enter your Roadrunner email address, followed by password in the allotted area. Then, you may put a tick on the corresponding box given next to ‘Remember Password’ so that Outlook can save Password.
- Finally, you can verify that your Roadrunner account is set up properly by clicking on ‘Test Account Settings’. Outlook will send you a text message, to confirm your Roadrunner email login. Once you are done with the test, click ‘Next’ and after that ‘Finish’.
Following the above-specified steps will allow you to access two email accounts through one email. In case, you find any trouble in Roadrunner Webmail then, immediately contact us.