Roadrunner email or TWC email is quite easy to manage, but then, there are certain steps that you have to consider in order to manage RR email account. Those steps are what we are going to discuss in the next section of the blog.
When it comes to managing your TWC email, there are a number of aspects that are taken into the consideration. Two of the most crucial aspects are as below:
Access Account Management
In order to do so, go through the following steps:
- Go to ‘Subscriber Self Care’ link, which you can easily find at Time Warner Cable website.
- Once you click that link, you will have to select your language preference.
- Enter your email address along with the password.
- If you wish the website to remember your credentials, then click ‘remember me’ preference. With this, you don’t have to enter your email address the next time you launch Self Care. Your password won’t be saved, so you will have to enter it every time you wish to log in.
- Fill in the captcha carefully, as the text that you see in the image are case sensitive.
- Now, click the ‘Login’ button.
- If you receive an error message that the username and/or password that you have entered is invalid, then you will have to enter the email address and/or password again along with the image text.
- After entering the information again, click the ‘login’ button.
Note: If you fail to log in three times, then the access to your account has been disabled. It will take two hours before you could again try to log into your email account. It is your access to the Self-Care, which will be disabled and not your email account.
- Click the ‘Log Out’ button to log out of Account Management. You can find this option in the top right corner of the screen.
How to create a new sub-user?
There are certain steps that you need to follow in order to create a new sub-user, which are given below:
- Log into Subscriber Self Care.
- When you do so, click ‘Create New Sub User’.
Note: If you are not seeing this option, then maybe you have reached the maximum sub-user limit.
- Enter a username for the new sub-user in the ‘New Sub User ID’ field.
- Enter the first and last name of ‘Sub User’.
- Enter a password for the sub-user.
Note: The password that you are creating must contain at least 8-12 characters.
- Enter the sub user’s password in the ‘Confirm Password’ field.
- Click ‘Create New Sub User’ button.
Note: In order to access the new ‘sub-account’, you may have to wait for 5-10 minutes because it doesn’t become instantly active and accessible.
If you come across problems while performing any of the aforementioned steps, then you should take help and Road Runner tech support phone number. Just log onto RR email Login website and seek help from experts instantly.
Note: Find out how you can easily setup your Roadrunner email on 10.0.0.0.1 Xfinity Comcast Router IP in simple steps.