Configuring Roadrunner email on any Nook tablet is as easy as it sounds, still, if you need help, then continue reading the page. You will come to know the steps by implementing which you can easily get Roadrunner email on Barnes and Nook tablet.
Nook E-reader is a device for bookworms who love to read online novels, magazines, and books from famous authors. Apart from this, there is an exciting feature available in the tablet through which you can access the email of your choice. Here, we are talking of www RR Com Login Mail configuration.
First of all, connect the tablet to the internet through below mentioned steps:
- Open Nook settings from the home screen and click on ‘Wireless and Bluetooth’ option.
- See if Airplane mode is enabled, you won’t connect to the internet. Disable the mode first, then connect to the right SSID from the list of networks available.
- Enter the password for the selected SSID.
- Tap ‘Connect’.
After the device gets connected, you can continue configuring the email on it with the help of below-mentioned steps.
- From the home screen of your Barnes tablet, click ‘Apps’.
- Open ‘Email’ app from the list and select the email service provider from the list of the in-built service provider.
- Enter the roadrunner email address in the given field followed by clicking ‘Next’.
- You will be redirected to the official email page from the Nook tablet.
- Enter the password in the next field. If you fail to sign-in with the password, click on ‘Recover password’ and enter the details as per asked to get the password reset link on secondary email.
- You will be asked to select one mail as default mail for sending and receiving the important messages.
- Click ‘Manual setup’ to enter the settings manually.
- Enter the username of your choice in the first field.
- Select the email address and add @part as well.
- Select IMAP for account type and incoming server address is mobile.Rr.net.
- The outgoing server address is also the same as that of incoming.
- Login to the account now with the available login details.
- If asked to enter the further settings, enter 993 in the incoming server and 587 in the outgoing server port number. The SSL must be turned on for both the server type i: e for IMAP or SMTP.
This is all about the setup steps for Roadrunner email support users. If you are new to the Nook tablet and want to forward any email on urgent basis with no smartphone in the pocket, then nothing to worry. All the email features and functions can be accessed from the Barnes and Nook tablet once the email gets configured.
Also Read this :- Twc Spectrum Login