If you have pre-ordered your iPhone XS, then you have made a great choice, as this iPhone is perhaps the best that is available on the market right now. Until your iPhone XS arrives at your home, you must figure out as to how you will configure your iPhone in order to use Roadrunner email, which is the most popular business-class email. You don’t need to go to any website in order to know the steps related to the configuration of your email on your iPhone XS. Just read below-mentioned steps and you will be able to configure RR email on your new iPhone.
- Unlock your iPhone XS so as to see the icons on the screen.
- Go to ‘Settings’ of your iPhone XS.
- Go to the icon that says ‘Mail, Contacts, Calendars’.
- Now, click ‘Add Account’, which you can find at the top of the screen in the section named ‘Accounts’.
- Select ‘Other’ in order to add Roadrunner email account.
- Now, you are going to see one more option that prompts you to Add Mail Account. You will have to click on that option in order to move ahead.
- Now, you are going to be asked to enter the information for your RR email account. The information that needs to be entered includes your name, email address, password and description of RR email account.
- After you enter the information, you will tap ‘Next’ where you are going to see the settings for both incoming and outgoing email server. If you want to confirm Roadrunner email settings, then you can go to www RR com website.
- You need to fill in the right values for both incoming and outgoing server followed by which, your iPhone is going to try to verify the server. If you see ‘Cannot verify server settings’ dialog box, then you will have to click on ‘Details’. Check the details for the certificate in use. You need to make sure that you select to trust the certificate. If you don’t know what this certificate is all about, then it is a self-signed certificate that is used by the email server. The certificate information needs to show that it comes from your mail server. If it is coming from your mail server, then you need to click the options to trust the certificate. After that, your iPhone XS is going to be able to confirm the server.
- You are going to come across a screen where everything related to the email account will be checked. After that, you will see a screen that has sliders for enabling Mail and Notes. At the top of the screen, you will see options to ‘Cancel’ or ‘Save’. So, what you can do is, you can click on ‘Save’ to move ahead with adding your RR email account.
You have successfully configured your Roadrunner Email Settings on your iPhone XS, and so, you will be able to access your email in a proper manner. if you facing problems regardings Spectrum, Then contact Spectrum Mail Login.