There are some major improvements bought by Apple in iOS 13 update which not only improves the performance but also the built-in mail app. recently, there are many users who have reported problem with the email app after updating the iOS to 13. They said the email stopped working suddenly and find it unable to send or receive an email. If you are facing the same problem, then we have bought 5 best ways to get rid of this problem.
- Force quit the mail app: While performing an update on the iOS, the email app crashes without your knowledge. In such cases, to get back to the email experience, you need force closing of the app. The steps to close the app are:
- Press the home button for 5 seconds.
- The app switcher will appear, slide left or right to locate the email app.
- Swipe up to exit the mail window.
- Click ‘Mail’ to log in again.
- Check network connection: This is one of the common reasons for email not working after update. If the connection is improper or poor, then eliminate the connection problem by connecting the data service provider. Check the available network signal by getting into ‘Network’ followed by ‘Wi-Fi’ on/off switch.
- Restart your device: Restarting the device more often resolves the minor issues. If the email is not refreshing after iOS 13 update, then press the power button along with the volume up or down button to power off the iPhone X or its later versions. If you are using the older versions of the iPhone, then simply press the home button along with power button from the side of the panel.
- Check the date and time of your iPhone: The phone can communicate with the servers only if the local time and date are set. If you have turned off the local time zone, then there are chances that your email may go out of sync with server. It is therefore mandatory to set the date and time again from scratch and see if the problem is resolved or not. If not, go to next troubleshooting step.
- Login to webmail: This is the most appropriate way of troubleshooting the email problem on iOS 13 mail app. This will redirect the page to the email from the email app and confirm that all the settings are properly configured. You can open the webmail from any browser installed on the computer. Enter the same login details you enter on the app to log in to the account. If you find problem in opening the RR page from the browser or the link is not available to you, you can contact RR email experts.