AOL or America Online is one of the most popular email service providers in the world. But, like all other email service providers, AOL also experiences certain issues from time to time. Recently, AOL users have complained about issues regarding accounts, as they are loading to a blank page. Moreover, people are also not being able to open their email folder as well. These are some of the most serious issues that a person would come across in AOL. There are various troubleshooting steps that a person can opt in order to get rid of these issues. While some troubleshooting steps can help you fix the problem as you log into your webmail.aol.com, but there are many troubleshooting steps that focus on resolving issues related to virus or spyware on your PC, which may have no relation to the service upgrades.
In this blog post, we have mentioned the steps that you can follow in order to fix the issue discussed above. You have to try all the steps until you find one of those working for you. The same issue can be tried for RR email. Just like all other email services, the similar kind of issues can occur in www RR com as well, but if you follow the below-mentioned steps, then the issue can be resolved.
1. The first thing that you have to do is log into your AOL Webmail.
2. Now, you should refresh the page. If you don’t know how to do so, then press and hold the control key along with F5 on the keyboard.
3. Now, you have to upgrade the Adobe Flash player. After that, you must clear the cache of web browser.
4. You will have to make sure that the cookies are enabled. Also, you will have to clear these cookies as well.
5. If you are using Microsoft Edge, then you will restore the security levels of the web browser.
6. It would be better if you use Firefox, as AOL works better in Firefox than in Internet Explorer.
7. You must also check the antivirus software and ensure that it is updated. If you haven’t installed an antivirus program on your PC, then you must get one.
8. It is important for you to update your anti-spyware software as well. You must scan your computer with the anti-spyware.
9. You must download and install the best firewall software if you want to protect your PC from all outside threats.
10. Go to privacy and security settings and reset those to default.
11. If there is any update available for Microsoft Edge, then make sure that you do it. After updating your browser, trying logging into Hotmail.com or RR com login, and check out if you are able to login or not.
12. Now, if you are thinking of using your Internet Service Provider’s DNS servers, then that’s not right, instead, you should use OpenDNS servers.
13. On a few occasions, you will find that AOL is an issue, so you can wait for an hour and then, login again by visiting webmail.aol.com or www RR com login.
14. If you have tried all the steps, but are not able to fix the issue, then you must reboot your PC.