It is easy to add RoadRunner email to any Operating System. There are steps given on the web to configure RR mail on Android, iOS, Windows, BlackBerry or any other top platform. But, there is one OS, which is used by a good number of people in the world, yet it is not among the top operating systems. The OS I’m talking about is Droid. This OS comes in Motorola smartphone, and it is identical to Android. So, if you want to add RR mail on Motorola Droid smartphone, then read this blog post carefully.
Your device will automatically retrieve your email from Google account, which you have used at the time of setting up the device. But, if you want to use built-in email app to access 3rd party mail, like RR com mail, then it is possible by following a few steps.
To set RR email account, you will have your RR email address and password ready. Once you have both, email ID and password, and your RR com login page is opened, then it’s time to log into the mail.
- Tap ‘applications’ tab, which is located at the bottom of the PC screen. After you see the apps on the screen, then tap on ‘email’.
- Tap ‘menu’ button and from the pop-up menu, you will have to select ‘accounts. Again, tap ‘menu’ followed by choosing ‘add account’.
- Now, it’s time to enter your RR mail login email address, which should end with @roadrunner.com or @(yourlocation).rr.com. Next, enter your RoadRunner account password. After that, tap ‘manual’ to proceed with the process and then, select ‘POP3’ that appears on the list. You will see new settings on the screen.
- Under the ‘POP3 server’ option, you will have to enter ‘pop-server.ny.rr.com’ or ‘pop-server.roadrunner.com’ according to your email address. Enter ‘110’ in the ‘port’ field, select ‘none’ for ‘security type’ option and finally, click ‘next’ to proceed further.
- Now, you will have to tap the field under ‘SMTP server’. In that field, you will have to type ‘mobile-smtp.roadrunner.com’. Enter ‘25’ in ‘port’ field. Select ‘None’ for ‘security type’ option followed by tapping ‘next’ twice to proceed further.
- You will have to enter the name for the email account that you are using. This name can be anything of your choice. There is a field by the name of ‘give this account a name’. You will have to enter your name in ‘your name’ field followed by tapping ‘done’ to finish the setup process.
By following above-mentioned steps, you will be able to add TWC account on Motorola Droid. If you are not able to do so, then there is no need to worry, as there are many email help and support providers in the world that can help you with this issue. So, get in touch with one such help and support providers to add your RR mail on Droid platform.