Time Warner Cable is going to assign its customers a RR com login email ID after they buy internet services from them. This is an automatic process, which almost every user finds very fascinating. Road Runner Web Mail is a free email service that offers a plenty of things to its users. One of the many highlighting features of this email service is its ability to provide customizable privacy settings to its customers within their email.
There are certain settings that allows users to block emails that are coming from unwanted email addresses. There are always a few emails, which don’t make any sense and we all want to get rid of. If there is some way to block those email addresses, then the sender will not be able to send any message to the people and so, the RR com login mail inbox will remain clean and filled up with wanted emails.
Here are the steps that you can follow to block a particular email ID.
- The first step would be, going to the official TWC email login page or RR login email page.
- After you go there, you have to click ‘Mail’ option on the toolbar menu.
- Now, you have to enter your email ID along with password into the right blank fields.
- Once you do that, you will be asked to select your preferred language, so choose the one that you are most comfortable with.
- Now, it’s time to login to use your Timewarner email login account.
- Once you have logged into your email account, click ‘settings’ and then scroll down and click on the category named ‘Customize mailbox options’. There, you will have to click on ‘allow and block messages options’.
- There will be an option named ‘advanced block senders’, which you have to click in order to enable RR email blocking.
- After that, you will have to type your email ID or domain name, which you want to block. Once you add that, you will not be able to receive any email from that ID.
- Then, you have to scroll down until you find the option named ‘delete mail from blocked senders’. Click on the circle corresponding to this option. This option will be available under the heading of ‘blocked mail actions’.
- Lastly, click ‘OK’ to complete the process.
With this, you will be able to block the emails from a particular sender or multiple senders. These steps will definitely work, so there is no need to worry. If by chance, they don’t work for you, then there you should not just compromise with the situation, instead take the help of experts professionals who know how to fix issues in email services. They will be able to help you in the best way regarding this or any other issue.