The process of configuring email account in Outlook or Outlook Express is not difficult at all, but you need to follow the steps as they appear in order to properly configure the mail.
MS Outlook or Outlook Express is one of the most popular email services that is currently being used in the world. Many people configure their webmail with Outlook because they find the latter one easier and more convenient in terms of access. Now, if you are looking to configure Outlook or Outlook Express in order to send and receive emails, then there are a few steps that you have to follow. Here are those steps, read it carefully:
1. The first thing that you have to do is open MS Outlook Express.
2. Then, you have to go ‘Tools’ followed by ‘Accounts’.
3. You will now see ‘Internet Accounts’ Window, where you will have to choose ‘Mail’ tab followed by ‘Add’ and ‘Mail’.
4. Now, you will see your Internet Connection Wizard getting started. You have to enter your name in the ‘Display Name’ box and after that, click on ‘Next’.
5. Click on ‘next’ again.
6. In the input box, you need to enter your email address. But, make sure that you don’t enter your ‘email@example.com’. If you can use something like firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘Randy@yourdomain.com’, then it’s good. After this, click ‘Next’.
7. You have to type ‘Mail.Yourdomain.com’ in the incoming mail. Whereas, in the Outgoing mail, you need to add ‘mail.yourdomain.com. Then, click ‘Next’.
8. You have to type your full email address for the account name, which will also include domain name. For password, type the password for that email address.
9. Click ‘Next’ and then, ‘Finish’.
10. You will now see the Mail tab, so you need to click on the ‘Properties’ button.
11. After that, choose ‘Servers’ tab.
12. You will see an option named ‘My Server requires authentication’, which you have to enable.
13. Now, select ‘advanced tab’.
14. On your screen, you will now see ‘Server port numbers’ along with ‘Outgoing Mail’, which is also known as (SMTP). The value that’s written over there is ‘25’, so you need to change it to ‘26’. You just need to do so, if you are not able to send mails using ‘25’.
15. Click on ‘Apply’ button followed by ‘OK’ and ‘Close’ button.
16. With this, the setup is completed, and now, you can test the email.
If you are not able to configure Outlook or Outlook Express, then you need to take the help of email help and support providers. There are many advantages of configuring email, which you will get to know once you do it. But, you have to make sure that the process is done in the right manner or else you won’t be able to send or receive emails. The similar kind of configuration process is done on Road Runner Web Mail.
So, if you are using RR mail and want configure it, then you have to go through the steps that are given on the official website of the Road Runner webmail. If you don’t know what’s the official website, then here is the link for you; www RR com. You can log onto this website and find all the information pertinent to configuration of Time Warner Cable RoadRunner webmail.
After configuring your email, you have to try doing www RR com login by entering your email address and password. In case, there is any issue, then you have the option to get in touch with email help and support providers for help. Just make sure that RR com login is done in the right way, otherwise you will not be able to enjoy the configuration process.