In order to manage your RR com login, you need to sign in to your account. Only after this, you will be able to manage your account. Now, we are going to discuss different features which are available under Manage account section.
How to Access Account management page?
- Open subscribe self-care and select your language.
- Enter RR email address and password.
- Click ‘Remember me’ option. After clicking on this option, you will no longer need to enter email address again and again on the login page.
- Enter captcha image text displayed just below the password. This text is in capital letters.
- Click on Login button.
- If you are able to log in, then it’s ok if not then there is some error in your password or username. Enter both the details carefully.
- If you receive an error message which says, your captcha image entered by you is incorrect, then you need to enter all the twc details in the field.
- After re-entering the information, click to login. If you fail to login to your account for the third time, then your account will get blocked for a temporary period. You will be able to login to RR com login mail after 2 hours.
- Once the settings get completed, log out of the account management page by clicking on ‘Log out’ button given at the top right of the screen.
How to create a new sub user?
- Login to self-care again.
- Click to create a new sub user. This option is available only for those whose sub user limit has not reached the maximum.
- In the new user ID field, enter the new sub user username.
- Enter the first name and last name of Sub user.
- Now, enter the password for sub user. The password should be at least 10-12 characters long.
- Re-enter the password to confirm it.
- Click on ‘Create a new user’ button. It may take some time so there is nothing to worry.
How to check mailbox size?
You can check the mailbox size on www RR com login only from your master account. This function is accessible only by master account users.
- Click on ‘Settings’ button in the inbox.
- Go to ‘manage mailbox account’ from manage section.
- You can check quota for each mail box from here.
Setting Mailbox size
This feature again requires a master account. You can perform this function only with master Timewarner login account.
- Go to settings followed by manage mailbox option.
- Click on ‘Manage accounts’.
- Select TWC email from the list of addresses to edit the account.
- Update the quota size available in Kb from allocated quota field.
- Click ‘OK’.
How to block and allow messages to Time Warner cable email login
i.In the inbox of your RR email login, go to ‘Settings’.
ii.Click on ‘Allow and Block message’ option from mailbox option.
iii.Go to ‘advanced’ block senders.
iv.Enter login mail address and domain which you want to block. If you want to block any other address from different email service provider, then click on it.
v.You will be prompted to take further action on the blocked addresses. You can either block or forward the email to the folder of your preference.