Do you know that you can use webmail to send and receive email messages. But, it is possible for you to view your email using an email client. If you are using Apple iPhone and want to setup an email on it, then you can use the below-mentioned information. There are certain problems that can arrive while setting up an email, so here are the troubleshooting steps for the common issues that you may come across.
Unable to connect using SSL
While setting up the email on iPhone, if you see an error message that ‘cannot connect using SSL’ on your iPhone, then you can perform the following troubleshooting steps to get rid of the issue.
In order to connect using SSL, you have to;
- Tap No because you don’t want to setup the account without using SSL. After that, tap ‘Save’.
- Tap the email account that you want to setup and then, you have to scroll down until you see ‘SMTP’. You have to tap ‘SMTP’.
- Now, you have to tap primary server.
- Tap OFF in order to turn on the SSL settings and after that, tap on ‘Server Port’ to change the port number to 465 and finally ‘Done’.
- Now, you have to tap AT&T SMTP server followed by tap ‘OFF’ in order to turn on the server. Again, tap ‘done’.
- Tap ‘account info’ followed by ‘advanced’ option.
- You have to verify that the incoming use of the SSL setting is set of OFF.
- The last point includes tapping the account info and then, tapping ‘done’ option.
How to change port settings on your iPhone
There is nothing defined when selecting port settings, as everything varies. Everything depends upon the service providers and firewall of the iPhone that what port settings will allow you to send and receive emails in a successful manner.
If you want to change port settings on your iPhone, then here are the steps that you can follow:
- Go to home screen and then, tap ‘settings’.
- When you go to ‘settings’ option, then you have to tap ‘contacts’, ‘mail’ and ‘calendars’.
- Now, you have to tap on the mail account, which you wish to change.
- Tap SMTP followed by SMTP server that you wish to edit.
- Tap the server port field and type in the right SMTP port such as; 25, 80, 3535. You can also choose 465 if you have already enabled SSL settings.
The process is same if you are setting up RR mail on your iPhone. You have to follow the exact same steps in order to setup your Roadrunner webmail with Apple iPhone. If there is any problem, then you have the option to get in touch with webmail help and support providers to fix the issue that is not allowing you to setup email on your iPhone.
Once you are done with all the above-mentioned steps, then you can restart your phone for settings to take effect. Then, do www RR com login and there you are. You have now gotten the access of Roadrunner webmail on your iPhone. You can easily send and receive mails from your smartphone only.
If there is any problem within the settings, then you can also get in touch with the official site of Roadrunner webmail, i.e., www RR com. You can get all the information regarding the setting up of RR email with iPhone.
Time Warner Cable service has made all the arrangements that will help you setup RR mail with iPhone. But, if you still find any problem, then you can take the help of professional webmail experts.